DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Sad news...

After spending nine long hours in agony, the light in Pixie's soulful brown eyes faded to never more shine for me again two hours ago.



Now he is resting in peace, to no longer suffer. And now I can no longer suffer too. *sighs*

Comments on "Sad news..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:21 AM) : 

(((((((((((Silma)))))))))))))) Pixie looked so sweet in those pictures. My condolences on the loss of your furry :(

 

Blogger Silma said ... (3:13 PM) : 

He was a very sweet chihuahua indeed, and my pride and joy. Thanks for kind words. I'm dealing with his loss much better now.

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (4:05 PM) : 

I'm so sorry. (((Hugs)))

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:30 PM) : 

Thanks Jordan. Tonight might be a difficult one for me. I might look at the clock and relive the agonizing hours. *sighs* I so hated to be so powerless.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:30 PM) : 

I've been out of the loop with computer problems and just saw this. I'm so sorry. {{{hugs}}}

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (4:46 PM) : 

Awww I'm sorry (((((((Silma))))))) but you're so right. You don't have to watch him be in pain anymore and you have beautiful pictures to look at when you want to see his little face again.

Knowing that doesn't make it any easier tho.

((((HUGS))))

 

Blogger Nancy Henderson said ... (11:02 PM) : 

((((HUGS))) I'm so sorry for your loss, Silma. Pets break our hearts over and over, but we never stop loving them. Pixie is no longer suffering, but you will always miss her. Be good to yourself.

 

Blogger MJFredrick said ... (7:58 AM) : 

{{{{{{{{{{SILMA}}}}}}}}}}}}

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:56 AM) : 

Silma,

Hug. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (7:50 AM) : 

Thank you all for your kind words. Things have been easier for me to accept now. I guess it's true what they say that time heals. Also, I've learned to be thankful for the blessings granted. And in the area I was lucky 'coz I was granted 14 years of his life.

 

post a comment