DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I've been tagged again...

...and I didn't even know it, which goes to show I'm not blog hopping as much as I used to. Ugh!

Three screen names that you've had: blacklace,
manana, virginlace

Three things you like about yourself: I'm clever, imaginative, and curious.

Three things you don't like about yourself: I'm impatient, demanding, and perfectionist.

Three parts of your heritage: Spanish, Italian, Puerto Rican

Three things that scare you: heights, marriage, and writer's block

Three things you are wearing right now: underwear, pj, and socks

Three of your favorite songs: Rock n' Roll - Led Zeppelin, We're the Champions - Queen, and I Need a Hero - Bonnie Tyler

Three things you want in a relationship: Independence, respect, and good communication

Two truths and a lie: Thruths: I'm right handed and I love chocolate. Lie: I didn't spend $10 on that big new stuffed tiger lying over my CPU.

Three things you can't live without: computer, internet, and books

Three places you want to go on vacation: England, Italy, and Alaska

Three things you just can't do: swim, ride a bike, and bungee jump.

Three kids names: Eagle Song, Raven Dance, and Ishtar

Three things you want to do before you die: Visit Disney again, publish a novel, and build my own library in my house

Three celeb crushes: Brad Pitt (w/long hair), Lorenzo Lamas (w/long hair), and Viggo Mortensen (w/long hair)

Three of your favorite musicians: Randy Rhoads, Andres Segovia, and Paco deLucia

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: hard body, long hair, and killer buns

Comments on "I've been tagged again..."

 

Blogger Laura Bacchi said ... (5:24 PM) : 

Um, you've been tagged again. This time it's 10 Questions with Diamond Taylor. See her or my blog for the questions. :) Enjoy!

 

post a comment