DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Are you a bookholic?

I admit it. I'm a bookholic. I need to have books to read. If I don't, I go into withdrawl, and when that happens, I get in nasty mood. I used to read about 2 - 4 books weekly. Nowadays I'm lucky if I can read one per week. But as long as I have a new book around, I'm one happy reader. *lol* A few Saturdays ago I received a package from BN.com with the 4 novels I ordered. Yesterday I received another package with 4 more books, and last Saturday I had bought a book with my 20%-off coupon from Borders. And just a few minutes ago, I hit the "Order" button for another 4 more books. That makes about...uh...what?...10 books this month? *lol* How many books do you buy a month?

Comments on "Are you a bookholic?"

 

Blogger Angela's Designs said ... (4:57 AM) : 

Yep. Last night I bought a group of eBooks on sale... 6. Today I went to the library sale and bought 15 paperbacks and only gave them 4!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 AM) : 

My name is Tori and I'm a bookaholic. I probably buy at least six or seven a month, if not more.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (3:53 PM) : 

Annalee, you're the queen of the bookholics! *lol*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (3:54 PM) : 

Tori - I think we must form BA (Bookholic Anonymous). *lol*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:40 PM) : 

Oh yeah! I could be the CEO of Bookaholics Anonymous. LOL.

 

post a comment