DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

NaNo Challenge - Day 30

Yeah, I know you all thought I'd report every once in a while to keep you updated about my progress. Sorry. Honestly, I thought I would too. But November has been a very busy month for me. Since it was the end of the semester, things got whacked around the office. Rush...rush..rush... Everything has to be finished and ready to hand in for tomorrow, December 1. But I can proudly say that all is well. Every single form has been filled out. All I have to do tomorrow is send them. *g*

On top of that Pixie's health hasn't improved much. It hasn't gotten worst either. Still he is never far in my thoughts, even when I'm at home writing before the computer. Every time he coughs or something I worry. I had taken him to the vet twice. The dosage of the heart pills was increased. Not a good thing if you ask me. *sighs* He has had two more seizures. The last one was after Thanksgiving.

Then I had the whole NaNo challenge thing as you all know. I'm happy to report that I was able to finish 3 of the 5 stories. Yay! (I'll worry about Although I didn't finish the other two, I added some considerable amount of chapters to them, so it wasn't a waste of time. A few minutes ago I uploaded everything to the NaNo challenge counter...and I won. Woohoo!

I missed you all! Hopefully things are going to be now back to normal. *crosses her fingers*

Comments on "NaNo Challenge - Day 30"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:47 PM) : 

(((Pixie & Silma)))

Woo Hoo on finishing 3 of 5 stories!!! That's great :)

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (10:42 PM) : 

Fingers crossed.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (3:15 PM) : 

Thanks Bonnie for the cheers! I felt pretty fired up. Now comes the dreaded part - the EDITS!!! Ugh!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (3:15 PM) : 

Well, things have been far from being back to normal, but thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for me, Jordan. *g*

 

post a comment