DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Another Romance Diva contest!

Gina does it again! She just announced the We All Win Best Beginning Scene Contest at Romance Divas. It consists of sending the beginning scene (15 pages maximum) of your MS. I don't have anything written in which the opening scene is close to 15 pages long, but I think there are a couple of stories that are about 6 - maybe 7 - pages. Yep. I'm competing in this RD's contest too! After having so much fun with the last one, I thought why not try it again. I know I'm not going to win, but I can't wait to read the comments my fellow divas will leave. *g* The deadline is on Nov. 10, which doesn't leave me too much time to go over the folders and see what I've got ready. Hmm... But this is so exciting!

Comments on "Another Romance Diva contest!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:27 PM) : 

Good luck, Silma :)

 

Blogger Angela's Designs said ... (7:47 PM) : 

Sounds fun, good luck.

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (8:04 PM) : 

Best of luck, woman.
And I LOVE the new look of the blog.
Grins*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:37 AM) : 

Thanks Bonnie!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:37 AM) : 

Thanks Annalee! Aren't you going to submit too?

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:42 AM) : 

Thanks on both accounts, Chrys! It's good to see ya around.

 

post a comment