DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, October 31, 2005

What to NaNo about

Just like last year, I find myself with absolutely nothing to write about for the NaNo competition. Well, that's not true. At least I had a title, the first paragraph, and the names of the hero and heroine four days before the competition started. However, this year I have nothing - not even a line. Hoping that something will spark my writing juices, I've been attending the chats at Romance Divas chatroom, where some of us divas have been meeting on Tuesdays to help each other by bouncing ideas. Although I've been quite into it by contributing ideas to others' stories, my inner muse has remained totally uninspired. Tomorrow is the first day of NaNo, and I'm still have nothing to NaNo about! *hits panic button*

Comments on "What to NaNo about"

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (2:39 PM) : 

I feel your pain. I just can't get Miss D to cooperate.

Hope something comes to you soon!

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (8:42 PM) : 

*snatches panic button*
ACK!
Let me give that a whack!
It's been a rough week.
Hope the words flow through you.
Grins*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (6:00 PM) : 

Kat, I hope you're surviving this hellish month! *hugs*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (6:01 PM) : 

Thanks Crystal! Words aren't exactly flowing though. Too much going on in my life. *sighs*

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (3:07 PM) : 

Hey, Silma!

Hope everything's going alright for you!

11/23/2005

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:21 PM) : 

How's it going Silma? I've been swampped and barely getting out in blog land lately.

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (11:12 PM) : 

Silma,

Post! Let us know you're OK!!! It's been over a month!

Miss you!

 

post a comment