DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Car (and writing) problems

Yep. The car is still giving me trouble even though the mechanic has seen it twice. On Monday he connected this cable that was loose. The car worked fine until Thursday. It was 5 o'clock. I'd closed the office for the day and hop in the car. I turned in on, but it turned off itself. Three times! I barely made it home. I took it to the mechanic again yesterday morning. He cleaned the plugs, and the car worked fine until today when I was going to take advantage of the Labor-Day hot sales. It turned itself off. It did it only once, but that was enough for me to freak out. In short, it messed with my whole day. I had this huge list of places to go and things to buy for my new house - especially the paint since the new windows were delievered and they're coming to install them next week - , but I didn't do anything. Sad part is that after this weekend, I'm going to be too busy to go out shopping again - even on weekends.

On the writing from, I managed to do some writing yesterday. But the muses aren't cooperating much. Even today they're refusing to help. One thing is for sure. I was hoping to round up the story in 5,000 words, but they way it's developing, I don't see that happening. It's 4,228, and I've not written the hot scenes yet. Ugh! And the contest ends this Monday. The worst part is I can't sit and write for the next two days. So... will the story be finished to submit Monday by midnight? I don't know... *sighs*

Comments on "Car (and writing) problems"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:19 PM) : 

Hugs, Silma! Car trouble is so frustrating!!!

 

Blogger Eva Gale said ... (8:53 PM) : 

Come on now!!! You can fit those extra words in. I freaked when I fell short 200 words but when I seriously looked at it and had someone crit it I saw holes and the words came.

Car sounds sucky, house sounds great. Now go write. :P

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:24 PM) : 

{{{HUGS}}}} Hope they figure out what's going on with your car soon.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:49 PM) : 

Tori - That's true. Especially when the car is 15 yrs. old. *sighs*

Lynn - So far the car has behave fine. Let's hope whatever the mechanic yesterday was it.

 

post a comment