DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, August 29, 2005

Weekend (and writing) report

I had a lousy weekend thanks to my car. Friday night it decided to act out by turning itself off while I drove it. Great...just great. So I was hoping the mechanic would have fixed by the time I came from work. Yeah, I had to work on a Saturday. At least it was until mid-day. And it gave me some free (and peaceful) time to add a couple of hundred more words to my story. But that was it. I didn't do much writing the rest of the weekend until Sunday night. Sunday I borrowed my dad's car for two hours to run some errands. Then I spent the afternoon finishing paint the closets of my new house and planting the little bamboos on the crystal bowls (these are for my living room). At night I sat before the computer, but all I could do was stare at the monitor, so I surfed the web for a while. When I was about to turn off the computer and go to sleep, my muses decided to wake up. I added about 600 words to the story.

Comments on "Weekend (and writing) report"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:28 AM) : 

it decided to act out by turning itself off while I drove it

How... thoughtful of it. :/

Great on the writing, though!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:16 AM) : 

Ack, hope the car trouble is sorted out now! I =hate= car trouble!!!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:07 PM) : 

Tori - Yep, it was pretty scary. Good thing I live in a small town so it wasn't too dangerous when it did it. Annoying, yes.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:08 PM) : 

Suzanne - The mechanic thought it was a loose plug. So far it seems to be working okay. Well, actually today it sort of stalled.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:34 PM) : 

I can't believe how the days slide by so fast. You posted this on Monday and it's Thrusday before I can make it out here! ACK!!!

But I hope your having better luck these days!

 

Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (1:18 AM) : 

Sounds like your car was trying out for a part in the Love bug movie! I'm afraid cars are a mystery to me...
Great going on the writing. Keep it up!

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (10:29 PM) : 

Yick. I had a car that used to do that. After awhile, everything else started to go too...but I didn't actually trade it in until the stickshift SUNK through the floor. I dunno how it happened but one second I had a stick...and the next, I was having an anxiety attack!

Hope you get your car fixed soon!

And YAY! on the writing progress! (even if the Muse's do have a sense of humor)

 

post a comment