DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Too tired to be inspired

Today was worst than yesterday. If I thought it couldn't get any busier at work, I was dead wrong. If the last two weeks of early registration left me too tired to write, this past days I feel totally drained (and without hope to replenish that energy back). The worst part is having to be nice to people who behave like jerks and feel that they must get priority treatment even though they're a 2 weeks late for registration. Gosh, I'm so sick of listening to so many pathetic stories/excuses. Why can't they accept that they're wrong and deal with it?

The deadline for the Let's Make Waves Contest is fast approaching, and I hadn't worked on the Capricorn Man (temporary title) story since last Sunday. Although I'd had faint ideas buzzing around my head in these past three days, I'd not been in the mood for it. Today wasn't any different. I was too mentally exhausted to sit before the computer and try to get it unstuck. My story has hit a sticky point, you see. So I didn't find appealing to ponder on whether Charissa (the heroine) should have an accident or not, and if the accident should be caused by Simon (the jerk) hiring someone to tamper with her car or the sudden apparition of the Capricorn Man (hero). Ugh!

Comments on "Too tired to be inspired"

 

post a comment