DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, August 20, 2005

A different kind of Saturday

If everything that could wrong went wrong - and worst - last Saturday, today couldn't have been any more different. Everything I'd wanted to do last Saturday, I was able to do today - and more. Just very single thing in my "to-do" list. Except for buying plants. I needed to buy additional plants for my new house. But I didn't buy the pots anyway, and I want these new plants for the back of the house. So I need a few pots to hang from the hangers and maybe a couple of big ones. I don't know what I'm going to plant in them yet. No palm trees though, that's for sure. Anyway, I was totally amazed at how much I was able to accomplish. Things went so well, it was scary at times. *lol* The best part was that I felt relax.

Comments on "A different kind of Saturday"

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (8:39 PM) : 

Sounds like you had a good day!

Decorating a new house is such fun! Enjoy it!

 

post a comment