DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, August 21, 2005

A lazy but productive Sunday

I thought I'd take it easy today. After a stressful week, I needed to unwind so I went window shopping. They're starting to put the Halloween stuff out already. Oh goodie! I was like a child in a toy store, having fun perusing everything. I couldn't find any lights, but I saw a few plastic pumpkins that will be perfect for the front porch. I didn't buy them though, I want to check out other Halloween decorations yet. Yep, I want to decorate my house for Halloween. My first Halloween in my new house. That's so exciting! Well, that is if it's ready on time and I can move in.

On the writing front, I kept myself away from the computer most of the day and didn't do much writing. I tweaked a few things on the Capricorn man story. I wrote a draft of the scene I mentioned last Friday. I was laughing so hard while I typed it. It's not suppossed to be funny, mind you, but somehow I found the whole situation of the hero masturbating to "see" his mate hilarious. Have you ever written a scene that makes you laugh although it's not funny in any way?

Comments on "A lazy but productive Sunday"

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (8:39 PM) : 

LOL must say...I've never had that problem before.

But there's always a first time *g*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:38 AM) : 

Kat - I guess I'm weird that way. *vbg*

 

post a comment