DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, August 19, 2005

Slow day at work, busy day in the head

Since it's Friday, registration went pretty smooth today. I think I registered about 20 people all in all. I took some time to go to the vet and refill my dog's heart medicine. I also had time to do some little writing on the Capricorn Man story. Not much, mind you. Just 500 words. But at least I'm getting a clearer idea for that first chapter. I sort of had started it right in the middle of it, with the hero going to headmaster for advice. But I wasn't sure to get him there in the first place - or for what reason. I needed a scene where the hero "foresaw" his meeting with the heroine. I tried the "dream scene" (pretty cliche, I know) but for some reason it didn't click. So whenever I had some free time I started thinking about it, and finally I got figured out how to do that. Can you say masturbation? *evil grin*

Comments on "Slow day at work, busy day in the head"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:08 PM) : 

500 words is more than you had the day before, so that's progress!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:31 PM) : 

Sounds like you're doing great! Keep it up, girl!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:34 PM) : 

Teresa - Thanks for cheer up!

Suzanne - Yay! I'm pretty happy with the progress alright.

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (9:36 PM) : 

LMAO

Don't get me started. Masturbation. *snorting in laughter*
Tear it up, Silma!

Grins*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:41 AM) : 

Crystal - I wrote the scene! It was totally hilarious. Men are so much fun when doing silly things. *evil grin*

 

post a comment