DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back to the old schedule

Well, the semester is finally in full swing. And that means I'm back to my 9:00 am - 6:00 pm shift at work. *sighs* After almost 5 months of being having an 8:00 am - 5:00 pm shift, it's hard to go back to the other shift. When I got out at 5:00, at least I could go home, take a nap, and recharge my body again. You see, I don't do afternoons very well. I'm more of morning and night person. I don't mind getting up early in the morning, or staying up very late. (I don't go to bed before midnight anyway.) But don't ask me to be awake in the afternoons! After 3:00 pm, my whole energy plummets, and I can't get it back unless I take a nap. Of course, now I don't see that happening, you know.

So I just got home from work, and I've got this headache, my energy level is low, and don't get me started on how this affects my muse. It's wrecking havoc with it. I sat before the computer for two hours, hoping to add at least a chapter to the erotic vampire story I'm writing so I can send it to the Ocean's Mist Press vampire contest. Wisps of inspiration would sometimes float by my brain, but it was too tired to hold them long enough for me to turn them into something coherent. If this is how it's going to be for the rest of the week until my body gets back into the old funk, then I'm in trouble.

Comments on "Back to the old schedule"

 

post a comment