DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Just one busy day...

It's that time of the year when work just saps my energies (and my creativity in the process), so I missed Siren's Pub competition yesterday. Hoping to get some writing done for it on one of my WIPs, I'd packed my PC Pocket and its foldable keyboard and taken them with me to work. The story was almost finished, so I figured I could pull the last 5K words while at work. But although it was a slow day compared to today, the many interruptions disrupted my concentration so I didn't get any writing done.

Today I took my PC Pocket with me to work again, hoping to get some work done. You see for several months now I've been toying with the idea of sending something for the Liquid Silver Book's Zodiac Contest. I'm specially interested in the Capricorn one. I came up with 3 possible storylines, which I discussed with my mentor during the Romance Diva's Mentor/Understudy month program. I'd started developing one of the ideas, although I wasn't sure if that was the one I wanted to go with. However, when the Vamprotica contest came up, I put aside the Capricorn story and focused my efforts into it. Now that's done, so I wanted to go back to the Capricorn man story, see if I could get back into the "writing funk" again. Yet it was so hectic I didn't do any writing.

Comments on "Just one busy day..."

 

Blogger DD Blackman said ... (8:08 AM) : 

Hang in there. You'll be back on track in now time.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:16 PM) : 

We all struggle through these times. You'll get all figured out.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:34 PM) : 

I understand business. OMG. I feel like I live in a tornado. I'm sure you'll get out soon - and when you do, grab my hand and point me in the right direction!
BTW - Thank you for posting about the story with my name in it. It was soooo fun to read! I'm so famous now they're writing books about me. *snicker...gggg...LOL!!*

 

Blogger Larissa Ione said ... (10:33 AM) : 

I have times like these all the time. It'll pass. Just hang on! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Hate those days where no writing gets done! Hang in there.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:30 PM) : 

Diane, Teresa, Larissa, and Jill - Thanks for your words of support. I think what's killing the muses is all the grueling work during the day. It's putting too much stress on me. By the time I get home, I don't feel like writing. All I want to do is lay on the floor and watch TV.

Eve - You better check out the sex scenes in it. You know, you don't want to be...er...misrepresented. *lol*

 

post a comment