DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, August 12, 2005

The future cover models of romance novels


Comments on "The future cover models of romance novels"

 

Blogger Shesawriter said ... (10:24 PM) : 

OMG! ROFLOL! Where on earth did you find this?

Tanya

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (4:06 PM) : 

*LMBO*

Did you do this yourself?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:28 PM) : 

*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!*

I've got the first season of ALF on DVD. I'll never be able to watch it the same way again.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:46 PM) : 

Tanya - I found it on the web while googling for Alf stuff toys. *lol*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:49 PM) : 

Kat - Nope. But make me wish I did! Isn't it disturbingly funny? *vbg*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:49 PM) : 

Lynn - Oh, I didn't know it was out on DVD already! Cool! Gotta get it!

 

Blogger Larissa Ione said ... (11:55 AM) : 

LOL! OMG...eeeeeeewwwwww!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:00 PM) : 

Larissa - I know... Quite a turn off. Especially if you're a romance writer. I've heard some might need to go to therapy after seen this photo. *lol*

 

Blogger Eva Gale said ... (11:20 PM) : 

Sadly there are some covers who resemble the studly Alf. The third leg killed me though.

I used to date a guy with Alf's last name.

Do you know what it was? :P

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:47 AM) : 

OMG!!! That is so freakin' hilarious!!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:56 PM) : 

Hmm... Trivia question... Uh...? My brain's cells have been dead for the past 2 1/2 weeks. I can't remember. What was his last name?

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:57 PM) : 

Teresa - You should see the Urkel pic I posted in Romance Divas. *evil grin*

 

post a comment