DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Woohoot!

I just got an email from Noelle, one of my CPs. A couple of days ago she'd finally mustered enough courage to send out two romance short stories to Freya's Bower for their Bites series. Today she received the contract email. OMG! I'm so happy for her!!! Woohooo! *does the booty-liciuos dance of happiness*

Comments on "Woohoot!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:14 PM) : 

That is great news. I'm so happy for your friend! Doing the happy dance for her.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (3:02 PM) : 

Mia - She's a great writer, just needed to polish those babies. *g*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (3:04 PM) : 

Stacy D. - I've been so busy today trying to get some writing done for my wereanimal story that I didn't do my usual round of blog-hopping. Thanks for telling me I won. *g*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (3:05 PM) : 

Amanda - I almost worked for FB. I'm so busy trying to finish the wereanimal story first that I just never sent Faith one of my full short stories when she requested it. Silma, bad girl.

 

Blogger Emmy Ellis said ... (4:41 PM) : 

Hey, Faith's cool! You should approach her when you're ready for another story Silma.

So good for your friend. And me, I get to help do her covers! YAY!

:o)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:06 AM) : 

I love hearing great news! :)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:31 AM) : 

M.E. - Yeah, I know Faith's totally cool, it's just that I feel so freaking irresponsible for not having sent her a full MS when she requested it after I was the one who initiated the whole thing by sending her a short-shirt. I guess at the time I did that, I was in a better place and thought I could handle things. But everything has been turned upside in the past two months, and I don't have a firm grip anymore.

 

post a comment