DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Birthday time!

YES! Today's my birthday. I'm turning 20 (with 21 extra years of experience.) *lol*

Some interesting things that happened a day like today:
  • 1776 - The Continental Congress adopts a resolution severing ties with Great Britain, though a formal Declaration of Independence is not adopted until July 4. (Today's the real Independence Day, baby, yeah!)
  • 1937 - Amelia Earhart, American aviator (disappeared) (b. 1897)
  • 1962 - The first Wal-Mart store opens for business in Rogers, Arkansas.
  • 1979 - The first U.S. coin to honor a woman, the Susan B. Anthony dollar, is introduced.
Know a little about little ole me through astrology:

1965 -
Chinese Astrology: Snake

Chinese Sign Element: Wood

Comments on "Birthday time!"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:28 PM) : 

Happy Birthday!! I hope you're off celebrating somewhere.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:36 PM) : 

Happy birthday, my Cancerian twin! :) 11 days to go for me. But have a few years on you. I'll be *whispering* 45 this year. Ack!

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (6:58 PM) : 

Happy Birthday!!! Woo Hoo!!! May you have many, many more. :D

 

Blogger Shesawriter said ... (8:41 PM) : 

Happy B day, Silma. I think I'll be 20 again too. :-)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:48 PM) : 

Tori - Oh no, no. You'll be 20 with 25 extra years of experience. *winks*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:49 PM) : 

Tess - Yes I am, ma'am. My cousins are carting off to a male strip joint for some good old fun (read booze and men). *lol* Thanks for the well wishes! *g*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:50 PM) : 

Shesawriter - And how many extra years of experience, eh? *winks*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:51 PM) : 

Jordan - Thanks chica! *wg* I'll be happy with 39 years more so I can finish paying the mortage. *lol*

 

Blogger Lyric James said ... (10:52 PM) : 

Happy Birthday!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:00 AM) : 

Happy Birthday, Silma :)

 

Blogger Karen Erickson said ... (10:37 AM) : 

Hope you had a great day!!!!!!! :)

 

Blogger Jodie said ... (6:48 PM) : 

HORAYY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!1

 

Blogger Shelli Stevens said ... (7:50 PM) : 

Happy birthday, I'm a snake too!! :)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:44 PM) : 

Shelli - What kind of snake? I mean, the Chinese element. *g*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:52 PM) : 

Jodi, Stacy, Karen, Lyric and Bonnie - Thanks for the b-day wishes! *g* I had quite a pretty wild night. *wink*

 

Blogger MJFredrick said ... (8:55 AM) : 

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:06 AM) : 

Thanks Mary!

 

post a comment