DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, July 03, 2006

The day after my b-day

Oh man, there's no worst hangover than the one you get from drinking too much wine. (There are four bottles of Vampire wine on a bag for recycling. Damn! S omany?!) But at least I didn't wake up with a strange male g-string on my head and there was no coffetti in my panties. *lol*

A great surprise though was to get a package from C.C. in the mail this morning. OMG! She is a little wiz creating these wonderful products out of herbs. This time she sent me a natural-soy, spice-scented candle. Took one whiff of it to spark my sleepy Muses back into writing. (Thank you, chica! Just what I needed! I added like 300 words to a chapter on my DDD story, and now I'm much happy with it.) There was also a piña colada shea butter lip care, which I quickly had to try on. Hmm... Delicious! It made me want to have a piña colada (but without rum). *g* She also included a sample of her apricot scrub with vitamin E, which I'll try to night as part of my nightly beauty ritual. But what really made me smile was the green tea soap with the face of the Green Man on it and the aveeno soap with a triskele (not to be confused with a triquetra) design on it. That was so thoughtful of her! *wg*

Now to the horoscope for this month according to Astrology for Writers, Editors and Filmmakers:
Cancer: Many, many gifted writers and editors and filmmakers (Larry David for one) are Cancers. Astrological researchers have found that the Moon, the ruler of Cancer, is prominent in the charts of the great writers of our time. This year, with Jupiter in Scorpio, the stars support your projects, lift your spirits, and line your wallet.
So my wallet is going to be "lined." Well, I sure didn't get "the big bonus check" the stars promised me last month. So let's see what happens this month.

Comments on "The day after my b-day"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:36 AM) : 

Hey there, Chica!
Glad the CC Care Package arrived! :)
Happy B-day, sugar!

'Course, I had to read your blog to see how you fared on your night out.
So--not even one G-string? *sigh*

How can I live vicariously through my friends if they don't come home with g-strings on their heads? LOL

Glad you had a good time, though.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:01 PM) : 

So my wallet is going to be "lined." Well, I sure didn't get "the big bonus check" the stars promised me last month. So let's see what happens this month.

Yeah, me either. Maybe if they say it often enough, it'll finally come true? *g*

 

Blogger Emmy Ellis said ... (5:55 PM) : 

I hope your stars come true!

:o)

 

Blogger Dana Pollard said ... (12:28 AM) : 

Happy late Birthday!!!!

 

Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (3:21 AM) : 

Sounds like you had a great birthday, Silma. Belated best wishes. A bit disappointing about the g-string though :)
Ooh, I'm off to check out my stars...

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:08 AM) : 

C.C. - I said no g-strings on my head, but I didn't say anything about the ones I stuck in my pockets. *winks*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:10 AM) : 

Tori - Yeah, maybe if we chant it out loud it might come true. I could use a few extra bucks.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:11 AM) : 

Stacy - Yep. Much better. *g* There's nothing that a warm glass of milk can't cure.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:15 AM) : 

M.E. - Hehehee! Thanks! I hope so too after the string of bad luck I've been having.

Shelley and Dana - Thanks for the well-wishes! *g*

 

Blogger Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series said ... (2:59 PM) : 

Happy belated birthday!! WOOHOO!!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (7:52 AM) : 

Trace - Thanks Trace! I'm still celebrating! *lol*

 

post a comment