DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, July 10, 2006

Weekend in review

Well, the car is at it again. I came home Friday afternoon and the car was dripping the power steering oil - again!!! Saturday morning it was back to the mechanic. He's baffled with the situation and told me he'd never seen a case like mine. (Gosh, why that doesn't make me feel all fuzzy inside. *smirks*) So I took my car back. At least it didn't make the weird noise and I could turn the wheel. That afternoon the mechanic told me that he'd consulted the situation with other two mechanics and they agreed it might be the pressure hose (or whatever it's called in English), but he can't see my car until this Wednesday. That new...thingy... will cost me about $89 (plus taxes - shit, I forgot about that). Oh boy...

Then I got some sad news on my email, that although it wasn't surprising, it made me rethink a lot of things. I realize that in my career as a romance writer there are doors closing but others opening, and I have to learn to go with the flow and not fight it. There are things that must happen. Perhaps for the benefit of everyone involved. I just need to find my niche.

As for writing, I didn't type a word as I'd planned. I was suppossed to go over the moon phases with the calendar and make sure I'd not fucked up the timeline in my wereanimal story for DDD. But I didn't do that either. Instead I brainstormed a few ideas to tie that story, Zack's story, and Dimitri's story. Yeah, I know what you're all thinking. I've not finished one story, and I'm already thinking of the other two. *lol*

So you all wondering what I did this weekend, right? Well, I repaired my goddaughter's computer. Also I reformatted my computer (another hacker was trying to slip in - sucker!), downloaded a few new software and installed them. Speaking of downloads, I downloaded tons of songs from 70s rock bands. I had a hunker for some good ole Journey, Foreigner, Peter Frampton, Ted Nugent, Fleetwood Mac, and Bee Gees (before the disco era). *lol*

So, how was your weekend?

Comments on "Weekend in review"

 

Blogger Nancy Henderson said ... (12:29 PM) : 

Silma,

Your website & blog look awesome!!!! Sorry to hear about your car. I hate it when good cars go bad. But your site is cool!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:54 PM) : 

*hugs* on the less than stellar weekend, Silma!

Yeah, I know what you're all thinking. I've not finished one story, and I'm already thinking of the other two. *lol*

Hey, I'm the LAST person to point a finger over this. LOL!

 

Blogger Nonny Blackthorne said ... (1:07 PM) : 

{{{hugs}}}

My weekend wasn't spent much better... I had migraines, and spent most of it taking care of my male, who was curled up in a whimpering ball from a killer migraine, toothache, neck/shoulder/back pain, and nauseated as hell the whole time. *sigh*

 

Blogger Shesawriter said ... (5:30 PM) : 

Hugs, Silma. Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes the bar eats you. I've been sampling the latter part of this saying for a while, so I can definitely empathize.

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (7:38 PM) : 

Hang in there on the car. It sounds like you need 'new' mechanic. It shouldn't take a committee to fix it. (shaking head) Sorry about the parting of ways. (((Hugs))) You're not allowed to start a new story until you've finish the first one. :P

 

Blogger Tempest Knight said ... (8:47 AM) : 

Sorry to hear your weekend sucked. Hang in there. Better days will come.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:29 AM) : 

Nancy - Thanks! My website needs a new overhaul. It's mostly outdated. I only keep my blog updated. *lol*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:30 AM) : 

Tori - Thanks girl! Hopefully the car problem will be solved tomorrow Wednesday. As for the stories, don't you hate it when they all come to you at once? *lol*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Nonny - {{{hugs}}} Sorry to hear about you and your SO suffering migraines. I suffer from them too so I know how badly they can knock you out. Although obviously he had it worst. Poor thing! Hope you and your man are feeling better.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:40 AM) : 

Tanya - Yeah, I guess the bar is getting the revenge on me by eating me. *chuckles*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Jordan - The whole car mess reminds me to this TV show, Friends, in which Ross had thingy in his butt, but nobody knew what it was and the doctor calls his collegueas to consult on it and they are staring at his butt. *lol*

As for the writing, aye, aye, ma'am! No starting new stories until I finish my wereanimal story for DDS!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:43 AM) : 

Shari - It's terrible what happened to your friend. I hope she gets her car back soon.

 

post a comment