DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th!

Hope you all enjoyed your day full of fireworks and out cookouts!

Me? I had a good day. I went out shopping in the morning. Nothing fancy there though. Just a few thing I needed from Walgreens. Then my goddaughter and I decided to catch Superman Returns's early show. I thought the movie was okay. It dragged at times, maybe because they wanted to try recap those missing 5 years between Clark Kent and Louise Lane and to create an emotional build-up by adding a new man in her life (played by James Marsden, the actor who played Cyclops on X-Men) and her son. It failed at times, making me wish Lex Luthor would show up and do something. Speaking of Lex Luthor, he wasn't given enough chance to shine as the bad guy. He was more like a filler at times. The end was good though. The special effects were awesome. And the actor was to die for. *g*

Comments on "Happy 4th!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:03 PM) : 

Sounds like a fun day, Silma! :)

 

Blogger Karen Erickson said ... (2:15 PM) : 

Everyone's been reviewing the movie and everyone says the same thing. Little long, just ok, actor hot! :)

Sounds like you had fun, though.

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (9:28 PM) : 

I love Kevin Spacey. Love him.
I'll probably wait until Superman finds his way to the video store.
Glad you had a good time!
Grins*

 

Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said ... (11:15 PM) : 

You know, I wasn't interested in seeing this Superman. I saw the one with Christopher Reeves and somehow, I just couldn't get excited about another actor in his place. Silly, I know. Maybe on video.
Glad you got to relax a little.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (7:44 AM) : 

Bonnie - At least it was relaxing. :)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (7:46 AM) : 

Karen - I wouldn't say the movie was long, but since it tends to drag, it makes you wish it either ends or make something exciting happen.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (7:49 AM) : 

Chryscat - Kevin Spacey did an okay job as Lex Luthor, but I felt he could have done more with the character.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (7:50 AM) : 

Jen - I was never interested in the Superman movies, not even the ones with Reeves. My aunt used to drag me to see them. I went to see this one because my goddaughter was dying to see it. Well, she's 14 and thinks the actor is dreamy. *rolls eyes and laughs*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (2:00 PM) : 

Kimberly - Have you noticed that James Marsden has played the goody two-shoes guy in both X-Men and Superman? Especially in the latter. I would like to see him play the bad boy for once. I think he'd pull it off great.

 

post a comment