DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Car updates

Yesterday my car was at the mechanic. Yes, AGAIN. The mechanic changed the pressure hose, but it still spilled the power steering oil. So at 11:30 am my mother called to tell me that she was going back to the store where we bought the pump (back almost a month ago) with my cousin. I sighed since I'd hoped that changing the hose would do the trick, so I told her to do whatever was necessary. But I swear I was seeing more $$$ slipping off my grasp. By the time I was leaving home to go back to work, she and my cousin had arrived with the new pump. When I came home, the car was parked inside the garage. I called mom, and she said so far I'd not spilled any more power steering oil and that I owe the mechanic $89. Agh! Gosh, that new pump better work 'coz I've spent almost $400 already in repairs.

Comments on "Car updates"

 

Blogger Karen Erickson said ... (1:41 PM) : 

I hate car trouble. We took my car in last month and it had all sorts of problems - w/ one month left on the extended warranty we got when we bought it! So thank goodness it was all covered - over $1000 in work! If we waited one more month we would've been maaaad.....

 

Blogger Silma said ... (7:48 AM) : 

Amanda - Hope your car passes the mechanic's inspection with flying colors.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (7:50 AM) : 

Karen E. - What? $1K worth of repairs? Yikes! Good thing it was still covered. Wow! We were sooo lucky!

 

post a comment