DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, May 22, 2006

Weekend review and BIAW

You'd think that being a weekend and with only 500 words more to go I'd use this time to finish my samba story for the Phaze - Samba contest. Riiight. The only time I touched the samba story was Sunday night when I went over the edits following Laura Bacchi's critique of the only sex scene I sent from the two I'd promised to have ready. *sighs*

So what did I do this weekend? My car was giving me trouble since last Saturday. Something was wrong with the power steering. It was spilling its oil. And every time I turned the steering wheel around the car made this weird noise. So I didn't want to drive it around, but it couldn't be helped. Saturday I had some errands to do. It was unavoidable. Worst part was it rained and I got drenched. Just great. My goddaughter's birthday is this Friday, so on Sunday I went to the mall looking for her present. And since I was already there, I dropped by Borders just to check the books. I didn't buy any though. This week's discount coupon wasn't all that great.

Yeah, I know I'm lagging on my samba story, and tomorrow my BIAW ends, so I'm hoping to make some progress today and tomorrow. I just want to make edits between Wednesday and Thursday before sending the story to my CPs and see what happens.

Comments on "Weekend review and BIAW"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 AM) : 

Sending you good vibes for your story, Silma :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:51 AM) : 

*hugs* on the car troubles. You've really had a lot of that lately, haven't you?

 

Blogger Silma said ... (12:26 PM) : 

Tori - What can you expect from a 16-yr-old car? *lol*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (12:26 PM) : 

Bonnie - Thanks! I'm going to need them. *g*

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (4:09 PM) : 

Sorry to hear about the car. They're always a pain in the butt. Bring the story back around. You can do it. :D

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:42 AM) : 

Jordan - I hope I can bring the story around.

 

post a comment