DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, May 08, 2006

We love freebies!

Well, last time I asked writers what they use to promote themselves and their books. Now, as readers, we just love to get freebies, which obviously come in the form of promo stuff, whenever we go to conventions. Now, from the list below, tell me which are your favorite freebies! *g*

Bookmarks
Business Cards
Calculators
Clipboards
Doorhangers
Keyholders
Letter openers
Magnets
Mini Calendars
Mouse pads
Mugs
Pens
Pocket calendars
Postcards
Plastic Cups
Temporary tattoos
Water bottles

Comments on "We love freebies!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:37 PM) : 

I love bookmarks. I have quite an extensive bookmark collection. Some day I might even come up with a way to display them all. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:23 PM) : 

Bookmarks, pens, magnets, and postcards ;)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:57 AM) : 

I'd have to go with bookmarks and pens - the rest just adds up to more junk the pack-rat inside won't let me throw out.

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (8:27 AM) : 

I like bookmarks, business cards, and magnets. I have this thing about business cards. Even bought one of those special holders.
Grins*

 

Blogger Amie Stuart said ... (10:57 AM) : 

Mugs--I'm a coffee cup ho!
Pens
Probably water bottles but most of that other stuff I woulnd't save or hang on to.

 

Blogger Sherrill Quinn said ... (9:48 PM) : 

Pens. You can never have too many pens. I like magnets, too, but you can have too many of those. LOL

Great question. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:23 PM) : 

Pens. Pens and more pens. I found when I was at a conference last month I chucked more bookmarks than anything else. It made me pause and go "How many just threw away my bookmarks?" Thanks for the list!

 

Blogger Angela's Designs said ... (1:23 AM) : 

I'm with the pens. I remember Dixie Cash's pen from last RWA conference because her pen made me smile. I can't find it though, but it made me remember her nearly a year later.

 

Blogger Jodie said ... (2:36 AM) : 

Something that is alway cheap for postage but still tasteful. Pens, bookmarks, magnets

 

Blogger Loribelle Hunt said ... (8:24 AM) : 

I like pens and magnets best. You can never have enough pens or magnets at my house. Bookmarks just seem to add to the clutter around here.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:03 PM) : 

Hmm... Seems like pens are #1 in here followed closely by magnets and bookmarks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:15 AM) : 

I love beautiful bookmarks, and key holders are neat as well. I am getting quite a neat collection of bookmarks. Like Tori, maybe I will find a way to display them.

 

Blogger MJFredrick said ... (11:11 PM) : 

Calculators, magnets, clipboards, water bottles, plastic cups and pens!

 

post a comment