DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Jordan Summer's BiaW: Day 3

So far I've written everything from the heroine's POV. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I've been struggling with both heroes POVs. I guess at one point I'll have to make them meet so they both find out they've been sleeping with the same woman and agree to have sex with her together (can you say threesome? *evil grin*) Since I want this story to be 5K (or barely over it), I wonder if it'll matter that most of the story is from her POV instead of their POV.

Word count today: 1K
Total word count: 3K

Comments on "Jordan Summer's BiaW: Day 3"

 

Blogger Shawn said ... (7:06 PM) : 

I say leave it in her POV. The story is basically about her desire and her pleasure right?

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:41 PM) : 

I'd work if it weren't for the two guys. How do I explain her doing them both at the same time?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:44 AM) : 

I say do what feels right. You can actually have them meet off screen and surprise her. Then before or after they can explain the situation. It might even work better because the reader won't know it's coming and it'll be a nice surprise. *wink*

Good luck!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:17 PM) : 

I say you should write it in whatever way comes naturally. You can always go back and change it later if you want to.

But if the heroes' POVs are tough in coming, it'll show in the writing.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:00 PM) : 

Thanks you all for your advice! *g* I'm going to do exactly that. There was only one or two scenes from each hero's POV, so I put those scenes on a separate file just in case they're needed. And for now I'm keeping it all in the heroine's POV. If after finishing the story and during editing I feel like the heroes' POV are needed, then I'll add them.

 

post a comment