DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, May 13, 2006

What a day...

Yesterday afternoon I did exactly as I'd planned. I didn't go to too many stores since the traffic was terrible, but I managed to get mom a present. I got her a perfum. I was hoping to get her also a new cordless phone, but K-Mart was empty in that area. Anyway, the afternoon wasn't a total loss.

Today I'd hoped to go to Wal-Mart and other places in the nearby towns and see if I could get her the cordless phone. But first I had to go to the bank and to pay cable TV. On my way to my cousin's house to leave her something my mom sent her, the car started doing this weird noise when I turned the steering wheel. I stopped, and the car was leeking power-steering oil. Great. Just great. I had no choice but to head back home early. I didn't get the chance to buy mom a card. *sighs*

BTW, the mechanic is my neighbor too. He checked out the car, and he thinks that it might be a loose hose. Ugh! He promised to take the car on Monday.

Comments on "What a day..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:19 PM) : 

*hugs* I can't think of anything more annoying than car trouble.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:10 PM) : 

(((Silma)))

 

Blogger Babe King said ... (7:46 PM) : 

hope all your future loose hose are pantihose. Darn cars!

 

Blogger DD Blackman said ... (8:08 AM) : 

Sounds like you've had quite a day.

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (2:44 PM) : 

Hang in there. Hate car troubles.

 

post a comment