DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A blah! moment

Yesterday I was full of energy. Writing. Researching. Critiquing. Today? I feel... what's the technical word?... ah yes, blah. I feel... I don't know. I don't feel like doing anything. I opened the file of the rune story and tried to write since I'm in my office alone (peace and quiet with 7 hours to kill), but all I did was stared at the monitor. So opened the Magick stories to see if something happened. Eventually I closed all files. Then I opened the file with my CP's story. I'd already critiqued her second story twice, but I still haven't finished critiquing the first story. I did some grammar corrections but I just couldn't push myself into critiquing it. So I closed the file, opened Firefox, and hoped to do some additional research. I've got Wikipedia opened, but I just sit and stare at it. I know we all have these blah! days. What do you do when you have one of those blah days?

Comments on "A blah! moment"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:19 PM) : 

*hugs* I feel your pain (as trite as that sounds). I usually distract myself with television. Okay, who am I kidding? I do that anyway. But I'm having trouble with the story I was working on, so I've been reading through some of my other ideas.

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (10:42 PM) : 

You aren't alone. What do I do when I have these days? Take a bath, watch some TV, play games, eat lunch, etc. *ggg*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:44 AM) : 

Thanks for the suggestions! After coming from lunch, I pushed myself to do some writing. I put about 400 words among three of the stories. Not too good, but not too bad. At least I wrote something. *g*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:31 PM) : 

I just watch a movie, go for a walk, read . . . basically do something else for a bit.

 

Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (4:40 PM) : 

I usually make a cup of tea and eat something. I can't recommend it since it makes for a fat butt!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:25 PM) : 

Shelley - *LOL* I did something similar. Ate a whole bag of oreo cookies while watching Pirates of the Caribbean. It didn't help in the inspiration department, but it sure went to my butt.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:26 PM) : 

Bonnie - I did the movie thing. I rented about 4 movies and had an all-nighter. *g*

 

post a comment