DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Overhauling the story?

This afternoon I didn't get much writing done. To be honest, I've been reconsidering the story. If I keep it the way it's going, it'll end up longer than 5K. I can't have that at this point since I won't be able to have it critiqued and edited by June 4 when the Phaze's Samba contest ends. So I've been considering chopping down a few scenes. Perhaps cut out the heroine's girlfriend altogether. Although the setting will remain the same, I might have to create a new whole GMC for the heroine. This will also bring a new set of heroes. I might be able to keep the sex scenes though. Just change the names. But it'd be one major overhaul. *sighs* I just wonder if I can have this done on time...

Comments on "Overhauling the story?"

 

Blogger Jodie said ... (11:29 PM) : 

I'm sure you will! If the premise is basically the same you might be able to keep more than you think. Good luck!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:30 PM) : 

Jodici - Well, I decided to keep the story as it is. With the exception of 3 scenes, I'd have had to delete everything else. *sighs*

 

post a comment