DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What the stars have for me this month

For the past two months the Astrology for Writers, Editors and Filmmakers report was so darn accurate (especially last month!), that I decided to check out what the stars and planets have for me this month.
Cancer: Heed the advice of experts. You have burning ambition but may act rashly in its execution. Take your time, slow down, plan, then attack with organized vigor. Rash behavior can cost you $$$$.
Okay, so money problems this month, instead of writing problems. Well, that's comforting. *g*

Comments on "What the stars have for me this month"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:39 AM) : 

As another Cancer all I can say is, "Well, damn!"

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (2:25 PM) : 

Wow, that's the first time their horoscope has actually been encouraging. (I'm making progress toward a new me. Yah!;)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:18 PM) : 

Tori - Yep. We gotta be more careful with our $$$. *g*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:24 PM) : 

Jordan - See how accurate is this? You signed up for the bootcamp thingy. That's making progress toward a new you. ;)

 

post a comment