DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Romance Divas' Mentor Program is back!

After the wonderful success of Romance Divas' Mentor/Understudy Program back in May, Jax has decided to bring it back. This is a 3 month commitment, excluding holidays (Yuletide). It starts on NOVEMBER 1st...

If you're interested in being a mentor or an understudy, log on to Romance Divas' website. If you're not a member, sign up at: http://www.romancedivas.com/forum/

Then go to Diva Chit-Chat room, and post on The Mentor Program the following info:

Name:
Email:
Program Position: Mentor or Apprentice
Genre:
Rating: G, PG, PG-13, X, XX, XXX (alternative)
Level of writing:

The winner(s) will receive a prize. What's the prize? Jax is keeping it as a secret, but I'm sure there will be lots of goodies involved. *g*

Comments on "Romance Divas' Mentor Program is back!"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:06 PM) : 

The mentor program is a wonderful program! But I'm so strapped right now that I can't do it. However I think Jax mentioned postponing it a little. If she does I'll hopefully (crossing my fingers) have more time and can fully particpate. I think it would be great!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:20 PM) : 

Yep, she did. I just posted about it. I don't know if I can make it then. Mid-January is my busiest time of the year. Let's see what happens.

 

post a comment