DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What cute animal are you?

I saw this in Lynn's weblog, so I gave it a try. Here's my result:

You Are A: Frog!

froggyIndependent yet still part of a large community, frogs are unique creatures known for their distinctive sound and ability to hop. As a frog, you spend your days sitting on lily pads or climbing trees, searching for delicious insects to eat. While there are some frogs that aren't exactly cute, you are certainly not one of those!

You were almost a: Duck or a Bear Cub
You are least like a: Bunny or a PuppyCute Animal Test!


Excuse me? Frogs are cute animals? Since when? *rolls eyes* What cute animal are you?

Comments on "What cute animal are you?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:06 AM) : 

I'm a chipmunk }:)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:48 AM) : 

Bonnie - *chuckles* Gosh, chipmunks are cute! Even Disney's chipmunks, Chip and Dale, or Alvin, Simone, and Theodore - The Chipmunnks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:32 PM) : 

I got:

"You Are A: Lamb!

Peaceful and gentle, lambs have been used in religious imagery for millennia. Lambs are baby sheep, an animal tended by shephards since the dawn of history. As a lamb, you tend to stay together in a flock and graze on grassy land. Lambs don't mind being led and tend not to go off on their own."

I think I'm offended. *g*

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:02 PM) : 

I was a duckling. I can be a duckling. As long as it's not The Ugly Duckling. . . Hmmmm Was this quiz trying to tell me something?

 

Blogger Shesawriter said ... (9:21 PM) : 

I got a turtle. I wish my animal was at least warm blooded instead of a reptile!

Tanya

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (1:02 AM) : 

I'm a horse. I don't care what the test says. (wg)

 

Blogger Shari said ... (10:57 AM) : 

I'm a lamb, too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:51 PM) : 

I'm a monkey? A monkey?

Hmm...I'm not sure I like that... :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:07 PM) : 

Bonnie, I'm a chipmunk, too! I think I can live with that. They are shy but cute!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:14 PM) : 

Cynthia - C'mon! At least monkeys are cute. But who thinks frogs are cute, you tell me?

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:15 PM) : 

Jordan - Well, horses are cute. *g*

 

Blogger fin said ... (10:28 AM) : 

I am a big fan of frogs...I've had a few aquatic African dwarf froggies in my fishtanks and they are endlessly entertaining!

 

post a comment