DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Romance writers and readers, go to Ebay and bid now!

As many of you might know by now, fellow blogger and romance writer, Larissa Ione, lost everything in hurricane Katrina. To help her with a new start, her friends have set up a fund. Many romance writers and editors are auctioning their services. So go to Ebay and bid on these critiques and books. It's for a wonderful cause, so aspiring romance writers and romance readers go and bid.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI already did and won a critique with romance author (and fellow blogger) Celia Stuart. *vbg* I'm torn on what to send her. I think I'll send the story set in Puerto Rico. Oh, so pity her... *lol* And now off I go to bid on Jordan Summer's critique. If I could win that one... I've my latest vampire/suspense story lined up for her. *evil grin*

Comments on "Romance writers and readers, go to Ebay and bid now!"

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:40 PM) : 

That's right, Karin! BTW, I made a bid for your critique to get things rolling. *g*

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:17 PM) : 

Congrats on winning that critique. And good luck on winning Jordan's.

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (7:43 PM) : 

Get'em, Silma! I'm rooting for you.
Grins*

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (9:45 PM) : 

Yay on winning the crit!

Whatever you send, you'll do great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:30 PM) : 

That's a great auction for a wonderful cause indeed. Congrats on winning the bid, and best of luck on winning Jordan's crit!

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (2:12 AM) : 

:-D

 

Blogger Amie Stuart said ... (2:24 PM) : 

If I were a better author I would have emailed you by now about your crit *hanging head*

 

post a comment