DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Weird small town names

I went by L.G. Burbank's blog, where the latest entry asked for weird small Southern town names. I decided to do some research on the web and here are some that tickled me:

Needmore, AL
Dollarway, Weiner, and Bald Knob, Arkansas
Big Bonelicks, KY
Boogertown, Hookertown, Hornytown, and Kill Devil Hills, NC
Sugar Tit, SC

Can you believe that these actually exist? Imagine the hero hailing from Hornytown, North Carolina meeting the heroine from Sugar Tit, South Carolina? Sorry, I couldn't help myself. This is too cute... *rofl* Know any small towns with weird names? *g*

Comments on "Weird small town names"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:59 AM) : 

I don't know any towns with strange names, but you got some great ones. I can't wait to share them with my boyfriend. LOL

Diva Stella

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:17 AM) : 

Angelle - Yeah, these were totally hilarious. Can you imagine a woman on the USA peagant saying, "I'm Plenty O'Toole and am from Hookertown, NC"

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (2:11 PM) : 

LMBO!

Those are some fantastically ODD names!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:06 PM) : 

I like Boogertown.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:25 AM) : 

LOL very ingenious names there aren't they?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:44 PM) : 

You mean you didn't find Toad Suck and Goobertown, Arkansas??? I'm dead serious. I've been to both places. *g*

 

post a comment