DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, June 30, 2005

A test to fill out space today...

I got this test from Sasha. It's so darn accurate that it's disturbing. *lol*


You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant. Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle. You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important. You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection. You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.

Comments on "A test to fill out space today..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:53 PM) : 

Silma - you always find the greatest quizzes! I might just have to steal it.
BTW - I've linked to your blog. Hope you don't mind...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:35 AM) : 

I got the same answer as you when I took this quiz before :) Something about that picture is so appealing.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:29 AM) : 

Sure, steal away, Shelley. *g* I stole it from Sasha anyway. *wink* BTW, thanks for linking to my blog. I linked back to yours. *g*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:30 AM) : 

Oh, I agree, Bonnie. *g* There's something about that pic. I see it and makes me feel so at peace. I'd have been disappointed if I had gotten a different answer. *lol*

 

post a comment