DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, July 01, 2005

Life is...

Mrs. Gump: Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get.
My 40th. birthday approaches fast and the wheel turns into a new decade. Yet the ending of the previous one brings strong changes. That is if you allow them, if you seize the moment.

My 39th. year has brought changes into my life, but nothing quite like this if I'm to judge for what's happened these last days. The new house. And with it, all that entitles. (See my private blog for more details.) This was all so sudden, so unexpected. And the ball is still moving, so I've not been able to sit and digest it all. I don't think I will for a while longer yet.

One is for sure. I didn't expect to give myself a house for my 40th. birthday. And with it, many changes will take place. Somehow I feel like I've stepped on the road to the unnknown. A great part of me is enjoying the ride, and the other part of me is too full of chocolates to care.

If life is a box of chocolates, mine has be a darn big one!

Comments on "Life is..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:57 PM) : 

A house is good. Chocolate is even better. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:24 PM) : 

All it takes is one little change to get the snowball building. I'm glad yours have been positive!

 

Blogger Eva Gale said ... (11:25 PM) : 

Congrats!!!

You are now the proud owner of a mortgage!

Where can I send the house warming gift?

Miss ya!
Bri

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:13 PM) : 

Yay about the house :)

Happy Birthday!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (2:38 PM) : 

Thank you all for the well wishes! Yep, like Briana so rightly said, I'm the proud owner of a $105,000 mortgage. *lol* No problem. I got 40 yrs. to pay it. I'll be 80 when I'm finished. Hopefully I'll live to be 100 to enjoy it. *lol*

 

Blogger Kristen Painter said ... (9:02 PM) : 

Happy Almost Birthday!

When exactly is the day?

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:58 PM) : 

Kristen - It was in July 2.

 

post a comment