DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, July 15, 2005

Good morning world...

Ah... Lovely day, isn't it? Well, if I woke up every morning to a sun rise like this one, I'm sure my days would be just great. *lol* Just by looking at it I can feel the fresh air...

Today is going to be a very busy one indeed, and one in which I'm sorry to say I'll do very little writing. I know if Jax were here she'd be telling me I'd have time to do some writing if I knew how to organized my time better. Yeah, I know I suck at time management. Too bad I couldn't take her workshop at Romance Divas. Oh well...

Today is going to be a fairly typical day at work, which will be spent in several hours at the lab. I know it's Friday, but this is the second summer section, which is the shortest, so the labs are given on Fridays too. Sucks, doesn't it? At least 3 special cases came early this morning, so I won't have to be interrupting my 9:00 o'clock group to tend to them.

Then this afternoon, right after my last group, I'll have to go to the bank and clear up the mess with my last paycheck. Wednesday was payday, but I couldn't go to the bank to see if my check had been deposited. So I went yesterday before coming to work, and found out it wasn't there. I quickly called the accountant in charge of our checks, and he said that according to the computer it'd been deposited on the 12th. (Well, we all know how fallible computers can be.) He told me to check with the bank because it might be the bank's fault. So I'll have to deal with that right after my last lab group.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter #6) is finally here, so I'm caught in the book fever too. Tonight there's going to be a special event with food and (soft) drinks at our local Borders before the kickstart of the sales at midnight, and my goddaughter is dragging me to it. Yesterday while she was in Borders, she found out today they'll be handling numbers to the people on the store starting at 7:00 pm. Only those with these numbers can buy the book. So we have to be there by 6:30 pm. Once we get the number, we'll go to shopping around until 8:30. Since the mall closes at 9:00, we'll be there until 12:01 am when the book goes out on sale.

Comments on "Good morning world..."

 

Blogger Larissa Ione said ... (9:36 AM) : 

Have fun at the bookstore! *g*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 AM) : 

I can't wait to read the latest Potter!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:50 PM) : 

Thanks Larissa! I don't think I'd be able to withstand almost 6 hrs. in it before the sale starts. And I don't know what's the deal with the numbers either. I hope we don't get a very high number. Ugh!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:51 PM) : 

I can't wait to read it either, Jill! I ordered mine through B&N, and they mailed it yesterday so I won't be getting it until next Tuesday at the latest.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:03 PM) : 

Have fun at the Harry Potter party!!

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (5:57 PM) : 

Enjoy Harry!!!

 

Blogger Shesawriter said ... (6:19 PM) : 

I'm not into Potter, but have at it. Hope you enjoy the book. People are lining up at the bookstores now. It's absolutely amazing. Does Potter come in audio book form?

Tanya

 

Blogger Eva Gale said ... (8:34 PM) : 

Good lord he's gorgeous!

Have fun waiting for Harry!

 

Blogger Eva Gale said ... (10:31 PM) : 

Hey, I saw a deck of erotic tarot and thought of you!

 

post a comment