DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Breathing in easier

Finally! The labs are over! Woohooo! *does the Ren & Stimpy happy-joy dance* Gosh, I don't think I'd have been able to take another day at that fast pace. And even though I still have to working, I don't have to worry about the labs anymore, so the pace has slow down. On top of this, Sasha White's workshop, "How to Take Your Pants Off by the Seat of Your Pants: A Look at Letting Your Characters Drive Your Love Scenes", ended last Friday, and in two days ends the other one, "Psychology of Building Characters Workshop" with Laurie Campbell. Both incredible workshops! Very informative! I took tonz of notes. *g* I can't wait to put it all into practice.

However, I'm glad they are over too. Last week I could barely breath due to the stress caused by work and my personal problems. But today I'm feeling less tense. *g* I'll use my time to do some work done in the writing department. But first I need to finish critiquing Amy's chapter 4. I was so busy that I forgot. Then I want to outline a very short vampire erotic romance story I came up with a couple of hours ago and finish TBS so I can send it out to be critiqued.

Comments on "Breathing in easier"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:10 PM) : 

Slow down, Silma! You sound like you've got way too much on your plate. Just take a breath and enjoy your writing.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (3:32 PM) : 

I had too much in my plate. Now I've got less in my plate. It's still quite a bit, but until Sana calls me and lets me know if the mortgage was approved or not, there's not much I can do.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:10 AM) : 

Good Luck Silma! Just takes things one at a time and try not to stress. I know that's easier said than done right? Hang in there. I'm sure you'll get the call soon. And it'll be good news.

 

post a comment