DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, June 27, 2005

I'm still here...

Oh, I know. I know. It's been almost a week since my last post. I wish I could say I've been busy writing, but the truth is that I didn't touch a pen or the keyboard in all this time. Although I tried. I sat before the computer for a while, but all I could do was stare at the monitor, the cursor blinking back at me. I could see a mental cursor in my brain blinking too, waiting for ideas to pop up. But life has a way of turning itself upside down. *sighs* Last Friday did it for me. (Read more details here.) My brain is foggy, so don't expect anything creative coming out of it any time soon. Gosh, I'm lucky if I can hold a coherent thought for a whole minute. I walk around like a zombie, and my movements are more automatic than born out of true responses.

Comments on "I'm still here..."

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:58 PM) : 

Sometimes it's nest to not write...just give the old thinker a break -- or command yourself NOT to write. I can't write until July...does it for me every time! Buy July 1 I'm vomiting words

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:08 PM) : 

Hug, Silma!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 PM) : 

(((((Silma & Pixie)))))

 

Blogger Silma said ... (7:50 AM) : 

Jenna - So you're on a writing diet, starving your brain so it can produce. Hehehe!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (7:58 AM) : 

Thanks Suzanne and Bonnie. At least the pills seem to be working. He hasn't had another seizure since Friday. *knocks on wood*

 

Blogger Katrina Glover said ... (1:10 PM) : 

Silma,

((((HUUUUUUUGGGGGS)))) That has got to be so hard.

Lots of love.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (3:32 PM) : 

Thanks Kat. It's hard, but the pills seem to be working. He won't get better. The heart disease won't go away. But at least he's not suffering like he did last week.

People tell me to get another dog. What they don't understand is that animals choose me, not the other way around. They all have had a mission, something to do with my life. Pixie did his share, and soon the Goddess will call him back to her side. I'm cool with it. Yet I won't be replacing him.

 

post a comment