DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Cynnara Tregarth Workshop: Day 2

Today I posted my findings on Satyrs and Pan and expressed my doubts about how this would help me create a new planet. Well, Cyn managed to impress me when she went on to post a list of things to take into consideration when creating a new world: naming your world, drawing a map of all the lands on this world, deciding what your world emulates, new races, magic, physics, languages, and society. Each contained few questions and ideas to guide you. Then she went on to answer each question in subsequent posts, which I've been cutting and pasting. I need to sit tomorrow to read it calmly and carefully.

Comments on "Cynnara Tregarth Workshop: Day 2"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (10:19 AM) : 

Hasn't Cyn's workshop been amazing? She's a great instructor--informative, yet warm and funny. And she doesn't treat us condescendingly, either!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (12:54 PM) : 

Yep! I'm coping and pasting her posts 'coz they're great source of reference. She's a true cool diva. *vbg*

 

Blogger Sasha White said ... (5:39 PM) : 

AHhhI forgot abotu it..and I need this now too. as I'm attempting a futuristic. LOL I'll see you over there! I'll be the lurjker. *g*

 

post a comment