DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, March 28, 2005

Cynnara Tregarth Workshop: Day 1

Geez, I must be getting old because I've totally forgotten the "Worldbuilding Made Easy" workshop with Cynnara Tregarth at Romance Divas started today. If I'd not dropped by RD's website (Oh I know, I'm suppossed to be cutting down on my guilty pleasures), I'd have missed it. Anyway, this promises to be a fun workshop, and perhaps it's the kick-in-the-butt I need to begin working on that story for LSB Zodiac contest. (Yeah, I know I said I'd not do it in my post early this morning. So I lied. Sue me!) I've got an overall idea of what the story is about. Yet the whole idea of creating a world, a new planet, well... I admit I was a bit intimidated by it. So I kept putting this story aside, not willing to get down and dirty and write it.

So far Cyn has posted some great questions that have made me think about what my story needs. She has been giving great ideas to those who are planning to create alternative worlds, and I've been taking notes furiously. This is something that might become handy when creating my alternative world in my future angel series. *g*

Comments on "Cynnara Tregarth Workshop: Day 1"

 

Blogger Larissa Ione said ... (10:22 PM) : 

Good luck on the Zodiac contest! :)

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Things happen for a reason. I firmly believe this. You were supposed to swing by RD.
This has to fall under the category of helpful for writing, doesn't it? *grinning*
Cyn has jumpstarted your brain, and now you're taking notes and rejuvenated.
Go woman! Go!
Grins*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:49 AM) : 

Thanks Larissa!

Chrys, I don't believe in fate, but this time perhaps there something to it. Let's see how well I can create that planet. That's the keypoint.

 

post a comment