DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Almost missed tonight's chat

I was so looking forward to tonight's chat with Melissa Martinez and Mimi Riser from New Age Dimensions, even if I didn't have anything to pitch to them. But I thought the chat began at 9:00 pm, so I logged in and they're right in the middle of it. They chatted with us for an hour and half, and I caught only the last half hour. Still, it was worth it. Melissa and Mimi were totally awesome (a total hoot!). They even ask us to send our submissions. Aren't they great? Too bad I've nothing to send. Perhaps I might cook up something for their "Dollar Dimensions."

Comments on "Almost missed tonight's chat"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (1:49 PM) : 

I did miss it. Had a Post-It (virtual, of course) as a reminder, but it turned out I wasn't even home. Really sucks, because I really wanted to go.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:50 PM) : 

Sorry you missed it, Lynn. It was a great chat. I didn't pitch in anything, but I had a great time anyway. The girls were so funny - and brave too to put with Babe and Laura B. *lol* Of course, once I joined in, Kristen knew she was in big doo-doo. I mean, I just logged in and they were like "Hey Silma! Where's the chicken suit and the feathers?" Cwazy chicks! You'll see them around the RD 'coz joined. *vbg*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:06 AM) : 

I was a little late to the chat myself, but it was pretty good. I thought it was interesting. And they did seem really great. But I didn't pitch either. I did (and still don't) feel my book is a fit there. But they did make an impression to keep a watch on. I think they're growing. I know while I was there they did request two manuscripts. Not sure how many before I got there.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (12:01 AM) : 

I think about 2, Sheri. But they asked us all to submit for their short-shorts. *vbg*

 

post a comment