DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, March 21, 2005

A CP wrote back!

Two days ago, as I saw my name in the list of CP posted at RWClist and then I browsed the Critique Partner forum at Romance Divas and saw that (again) nobody answered my post, I started thinking about the people who had written me asking to be my CPs. Since I began searching for a CP, only 3 people have written. Yet I never heard from them after that first email. I don't know why. Maybe it scares them that I'm not a prolific writer capable of putting stories in a matter of weeks. Or that I have a full time job and my time for writing is limited. I really don't know, but I know I scare them off. So I had pretty much given up on them.

Since I hadn't check my email for a while, I dropped by to see if there was anything. To my surprise there it was, an email from Sarah. She wrote me about a month ago about being CP and/or Writing Challenge Partners. I wrote her back that I was cool about having her being both. She told me she was traveling to the States for a week. But that was a month ago, so I had given up hope to hear from her.

Wow... She actually wrote back! *vbg* I'm not a scary person after all. *lol* As Writing Challenge Partners (WCP) were gonna be checking on each other every Sunday. However, if we have anything we want the other to critique, we can send it whenever. I hope this works... *crosses finger* I've got major work to do in my NaNo story, so I really I need a good pair of eyes, a big mouth, and tonz of honesty (if I want to publish it by September).

Comments on "A CP wrote back!"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (11:05 AM) : 

That's great news, Silma! Fingers crossed the arrangement works out for you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:29 PM) : 

Best of luck! I know finding the right CP's is important. I hope this works out for you.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:35 PM) : 

Thanks girls! I'm also hoping that this works out. After 9 months I've learned a few things and one of them is the importance of the right CP.

 

post a comment