DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, March 27, 2006

I've been tagged

Crystal tagged everyone who read this in her blog, so here it is:

1. Five people you want to see naked: (In no particular order...)

- Brad Pitt (w/long hair)
- Jason Lewis (the guy from the Absolut Vodka fake commercial)
- Viggo Mortensen
- Lorenzo Lamas
- Kevin Sorbo (buffed when he was in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys)

2. Four things you want to eat while you'’re drooling and staring at the five naked people mentioned above:

- chocolate ice cream
- M&Ms
- vanilla fudge
- Oreo cookies

3. Three things you want each of the men to tell you while you'’re eating the four foods mentioned above while you'’re seeing those five naked people:

- "Pour some sugar on me."
- "Do you want something sticky and sweet?"
- "Want me to give you a ride?"

4. Two people you'd let into the room while the men are begging and you'’re eating and staring at the totally naked people:

- Anyone with a video camera ('coz I need to preserve those memories for further reference when I'm writing a love scene. You know, research. *lol*)
- Will Kemp (the hot werewolf from Van Helsing)

5. One thing you'd do after you let two people in your room while the men were begging and you were done eating and staring at the totally naked people:

- Take a very, VERY cold shower.

Victims: Those brave soul who dares... *evil grin*

Comments on "I've been tagged"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:04 AM) : 

Oh my! I could be so much trouble if I DARED go there. You're brave, lady. But yummy yummy yummy!!!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:57 PM) : 

Tess - Hon, we all have fantasies, you know. *wink, wink* I don't think I'd dare to do all that in real life. *lol*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:25 PM) : 

Jason Lewis was great as Smith on Sex and the City :)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:32 PM) : 

Bonnie - It was the only reason I watched the show.

 

post a comment