DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, March 25, 2006

My sign overview for March

Last night I didn't do much writing on my vampire story. Since Vivienne raised some pretty interesting questions about chapter 9, I realized there were some (huge) holes in the story. Yesterday afternoon I came to the conclusion that the best to deal with the ending of the story was to split chapter 9 into two chapters. However, pretty much it all came to a standstill after that. Well, no. That's not true. I've thought about having the heroine have another flashback that would explain some of her dread feelings.

Of course that left me in a tight spot. You see, originally I wanted to send DianaC the whole story. But knowing that I might take a little while to decide how best approach the flashback thingie, I sent off chapters 1 - 8 instead.

Today I didn't feel like writing at all. A part of me needs to get a feel for this flashback scene. So I decided to drop by Astrology for Writers, Editors and Filmmakers just to see what the "stars" had for me for the rest of the month.
Cancer:This is a great time to cuddle up to the person of your choice and make the relationship better. Signing contracts is out this month unless you cannot reasonably drag the signing out post April 1. Try to keep the discussion going about how your work can be packaged, improved, promoted. Buy time by lengthening the discourse. It's ok, this is not a speedy biz and no one will complain.
Maybe it's best things have worked out the way they have and I've not send off my story yet. *lol*

Comments on "My sign overview for March"

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (9:54 PM) : 

Mine pretty much says the year is out of my control. Lovely. (shaking head)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (12:48 PM) : 

Jordan - I think it might refer to all the changes in your writing career. Maybe too much, too soon. *lol*

 

Blogger Shesawriter said ... (8:44 PM) : 

Lorenzo Lamas?????????????

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:31 PM) : 

Tanya - I was thinking of Lorenzo Lamas back in the early 90's with long hair. You know, when he was in Renegade. He was a HOTTY back then.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:25 AM) : 

Vivienne - I think the problem with the vamp story is that by trying to expand it, suddenly plot holes developed. And one of those was the setting. I'm just giving myself this week to finish it. I already have chapter 9 and 10 ready. I need to go over chapter 1 to change the setting. And then I'm moving to chapter 8 to expand it a bit more.

 

post a comment