DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Guess what time it is?

Time to get my butt on the chair and start editing my vampire story. Vivienne sent me the rest of her critique yesterday. *g* I've been so busy giving computer workshops that I've not had the time to go over her critique thoroughly. I barely browsed through the first part of the critique which she sent me two days ago and made the grammar corrections. Last night same thing. Just grammar correction. But today, I'm delving into it, and I'll start working on those areas of the story that can be expand, need to be changed, have to be totally deleted, etc. Oh... the fun of editing. *lol* So if I'm not around here for the next two days, you know where to find me - editing hell.

Trust me when I tell you that I'm not looking forward to the editing. I'd rather be working on the wereanimal story for the DDD anthology. But this baby has to be ready by Friday night, so I can email it to be critiqued for the last time. Then off to Cobblestone. Geez, I can't wait to go back to the wereanimal story. *sighs*

Today's mantra: I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.

Comments on "Guess what time it is?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:48 AM) : 

Go Silma! :)

 

Blogger Jill Monroe said ... (2:53 PM) : 

Hey, you can do this. You CAN do this!!!

 

Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (7:44 PM) : 

Yep, you CAN do this! Go, Silma!!

 

Blogger Shesawriter said ... (8:19 PM) : 

Yeah, Silma! You GO girlie. :-)

Think of he little engine that could. :-)

Tanya

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (9:06 PM) : 

Why IS it that the words "editing" and "hell" are so sympatico?
I mean really.
Why can't, for once, it just be editing bliss?
Grins*

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (12:46 AM) : 

YOU CAN DO IT!

 

post a comment