DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What Song Should You Strip To?

Your Stripper Song Is

I'm a Slave 4 U by Britney Spears

"I'm a slave for you. I cannot hold it; I cannot control it.
I'm a slave for you. I won't deny it; I'm not trying to hide it."

You may seem shy, but you can let your wild side out when you want to!

Comments on "What Song Should You Strip To?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:59 PM) : 

Your Stripper Song Is

Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard

"Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone
Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp
Demolition woman, can I be your man?"

Break out the baby oil, you rock it old school.

 

Blogger Jodie said ... (5:47 AM) : 

I got right said fred 'I'm to sexy' *sigh*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:22 AM) : 

Bonnie - Oh, I love that song from Def Leppard! *g* I can see a guy stripping for me while that song plays. *lol*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:23 AM) : 

Jodici - Oh wow! I had forgotten that song! Hehehe! It was pretty funny! I remember that for a while every time something went wrong we'd say "I'm too sexy for..." to explain it come out wrong. *lol*

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (3:24 PM) : 

Hell,
who needs a song?
LMAO
Grins*

 

Blogger Shesawriter said ... (9:40 PM) : 

I'm with chryscat. Who needs music? LOL!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:17 AM) : 

Chryscat and Tanya - *LOL* So true!

 

post a comment