DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, February 06, 2006

Weekend Warrior Challenge: Weekend 1

My first weekend at the challenge and I'm already sucking. Thanks to a "worm" I had to reformat my computer almost every day. What an inspiration breaker. I barely had time to write. Luckily Saturday I transfered the file with a few notes to a CF card, so at least I could do some writing on my PC Pocket. But I didn't do much writing. See my score.

Chapters written: 0

Word count: 1,434

Comments on "Weekend Warrior Challenge: Weekend 1"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:49 AM) : 

(((Silma))) on the computer woes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:31 PM) : 

{{{HUGS}}} on that worm!

It's weird. I'll visit your blog day after day and never see a new post, then all of a sudden, a bunch appear! And I've even been reloading the pages just to make sure. I wonder why I'm having so much trouble?

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:15 PM) : 

Lynn - The problem is that I forget to hit "publish" and hit "save as draft," and then after a while I realize that I have this bunch of unpublished posts.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:16 PM) : 

Thanks Bonnie! So far the computer is behaving. At least I learned how to reformat it, so if it bugs me too much, I'll just clean the hard drive and the problem right away.

 

post a comment