DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Got myself in a twist

Remember the Fast Draft challenge a few months ago? Well, about 5 days ago at TeamGonzo C.C. proposed a new fast draft challenge called Weekend Warrior Challenge (leave it up to her to come up with such clever title *g*). The idea behind this fast draft quickie is to write a 10K story in eight days. But here is the twist. You work your story on weekends only, starting in February 4 and ending in February 26.

I need a small boost. I've not been writing much lately. Not since the AQP contest. And I didn't do much writing then. Just edits and additions. After the adrenaline surge of that contest, I was left without motivation. Since I have to start working on the story for the DDD anthology, I can use this fast draft track to get the story going. Best of all, the WWC works with well with my work schedule. So yes, I accepted C.C.'s challenge. Starting next weekend, I'll become a weekend writing warrior. *lol*

Comments on "Got myself in a twist"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:16 PM) : 

Sounds like a great idea! Best of luck with the challenge!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (7:49 AM) : 

Thanks Olga! Yeah, it sounds like a doable thing. Now if I could just make up my mind about what story to start writing. *lol*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:06 AM) : 

Cerri - I double dare you to come down here to PR and kick my butt. I'll be waiting with chilled margaritas at the beach while watching all those beach hunks playing volleyball.

 

post a comment