DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

First true rejection of the year

Yes. You read that right. My first true "r" letter. Or in this case email. (Gosh, gotta love technology.) I just went by to check my email and found a message from Wicked Escapes about their contest. They rejected little story, Beltane Fire. (I had a feeling they would.) According to them,
"Though the story was original and interesting, we felt it could have contained a little more foreplay/sex, and were confused by the word 'beltane' (we looked it up!;), and the intial set up of the story. Your writing skills are strong, and we encourage you to keep at it! I hope you'll enter next year! Thanks again!"
Did you read that part that they say my story was original and interesting? No, no! I'm not making that up! They truly wrote that! (Pssst... Hey, girls, the check is in the mail. Just kidding! *lol*) Now, I'm amazed they wanted more foreplay/sex. Not easy in just 600 words. Hmm... Maybe I should have skipped over character details. Oh, I was surprised they didn't know what Beltane (also known as May Day) was though. I thought that Beltane and Yule were the most well-known festivities. Oh well... And weren't they sweet in that last part? *g* You bet I'll participate next time. I'm already planning my wicked escapade. *evil grin*

Comments on "First true rejection of the year"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:14 PM) : 

Wow! That's a great rejection.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:53 AM) : 

Oh, I know, Bonnie! *g* Makes you wish all rejection letters were that wonderful and positive.

 

post a comment