DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, January 27, 2006

Bad Habits by Sign

Cancers and the Candyman

If you've ever wondered how Cancers stay so sweet, take a look at their sugar intake. This sign loves cookies, candy, and ice cream. An occasional indulgence is fine, but too much dessert can take a toll on waist lines and energy levels. What Crabs are really seeking is oral gratification. Sugar-free gum or dried fruit provides a healthy distraction from candy crunching.

What's your bad habit?

Comments on "Bad Habits by Sign"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:59 PM) : 

Apparently, as a Sagittarius, I have a bad habit of telling the truth }:)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (7:51 AM) : 

Bonnie, telling the truth is a bad habit? *lol* Then I must be half-Sagittarius.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:15 PM) : 

Another Cancer here. Part of me really wants to say someting about that "oral gratification" thing.... But I'll behave. ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:41 PM) : 

Apparently as an Aquarius, I'm afraid relationships will compromise my independence. I'm not sure that's entirely true. While there are times I'd rather sit home by myself than go out and be social, I'm not really worried about my independence. I just like my alone time.

 

Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (5:16 AM) : 

Chocolate :-)

 

Blogger Bebe said ... (10:37 PM) : 

You are surrounded by Aquarians, Silma!

Antisocial Aquarius

Water-bearers get into the habit of creating completely self-sufficient lives. Unfortunately, this makes it difficult for them to achieve intimacy. Basically, Aquarians are afraid that relationships will compromise their independence. Fortunately, these folks love to experiment. By treating intimacy as an exercise, this sign can relinquish control for the sake of loving relationships.

Hmmm. Never thought of myself as anti-social. A bit critical, maybe, but not anti-social. Of course, I have a Virgo moon AND ascendant. Heehee!

 

post a comment