DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, December 26, 2005

What am I getting into?

Sometimes I have a nack for getting into situations that are sure to test the boundaries of my being. Let me tell you what happened. About three days ago C.C. posted about this delicious chocolates she received for Christmas. The title of her post was Dark Decadent Delights. I read the title, and it brought images of a very sexy man with dark hair, piercing emerald-green eyes, and sun-kissed skin; soft melting chocolate; and... er... well... let say I had to take a cold shower to clear my mind. (BTW, the cold shower didn't work.) Anyway, I answered her post telling her to use the title in our her stories, and I also mentioned in no certain terms about the images that the title evoked in me. Another fellow diva writer, Clara, happened to answer my post saying how I was right about the evocative title. C.C. is suggesting a threesome. No, no no! Not that kind of threesome, you sickie! The writing kind. You know, for each of us to write a story with Dark Decadent Delights as a theme. Kind of an anthology. Next thing I know, I accepted to do it. Yikes...

Comments on "What am I getting into?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:49 PM) : 

Ooo, sounds yummy!!! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 PM) : 

Have fun :) It sounds like a cool idea!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:18 AM) : 

Tori, which sounds yummy - the hero or the chocolate? *wg*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:19 AM) : 

I'm still not sure what to do about it, Bonnie. It's a bit intimidating, you know.

 

Blogger K.A.S. said ... (9:20 AM) : 

The idea - AND the chocolates! - sound yummy.

And - you've been tagged, to commit a Random Act of Kindness. Pass it on!
http://ksteele2.blogspot.com/2006/01/random-acts-of-kindness.html

 

Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (4:37 PM) : 

Sounds like fun and a great challenge. I think there should be chocolate and the yummy hero in the same story :)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:53 PM) : 

Karen and Shelley - Yeah, both are temptations that are hard to resist. Even more if put together. ;)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:32 PM) : 

Silma, I think this is a great idea! It sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck to you guys.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:56 AM) : 

Tess - It's a good but scary idea. *lol*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:33 PM) : 

Tori, which sounds yummy - the hero or the chocolate?

Um... both. *g*

 

post a comment